[applied electrostatically as a free-flowing, dry powder, then cured using heat]
- • Ecomony
- • Efficiency
- • Energy Savings
- • Environmental Compliance
- • Excellence of Finish
Call A.M. Metal Finishing at 407-843-0182 for all your finishing needs.
Powder Coating in Orlando
Powder Coating in Orlando has become the fastest growing finishing technology. More and more finishing engineers have switched from liquid finishing to powder coating as the way to produce high quality, durable finishes. Powder Coating maximizes production, cuts costs, improves efficiency and complies with increasingly stringent environmental regulations.
It is a dry finishing process, using ground particles of pigment and resin which are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto a part to be coated. They are then cured accordingly.
A.M. Metal Finishing excels in providing professional powder coating results. We’ve made major improvements to our state-of-the-art facility (one of the most advanced powder coating operations in Florida) enabling us to provide the best powder coating services. Read more about these improvements.
Powder Coating Services at A.M. Metal Finishing, Inc.
- Production runs
- Custom jobs
- Thermoset epoxy
- Polyester & polymer coatings
- 20′ Processing Tanks
- All colors available
- Sandblasting available
- Humidity & salt spray testing
- FAST turnaround
View our RAL color chart.
- Military Specifications
- USDA-FDA-ASTM Specifications
- Prototype Runs
- Parts up to 20′ lengths
- High Volume Runs
Most parts are finished with 3-5 business days after we receive them. Expedited services are available. Nobody beats our turn-around and we do it without compromising quality!
The powder coating process was invented around 1945 by Daniel Gustin US Patent 2538562.
Advantages of Powder Coating Over Other Coating Processes
- Powder coatings contain no solvents and release little or no amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) into the atmosphere.
- Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences than liquid coated items between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces.
- A wide range of
specialityeffects areeasily accomplished using powder coatings that would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.
- Curing time is significantly faster with powder coating than with liquid coating.